Custom Club Fitting
Getting the Right Clubs that Match to Your Game
A custom fit session will help determine what clubs are best for you. At CLGC we use the Callaway Custom Fit system to cover all combinations of set up options and budgets.
What happens in a Custom Fit session?Each Custom Fit Session will last up to 1 hour. Our fully trained Custom Fit Specialist will assess your swing and advise you on the best set to match your golfing ambitions. All aspects to the modern approach to club set up are covered.
- You will have a swing assessment and review a video of your swing
- You will be measured for correct shaft and tested for a preferred lie angle
- What loft is best for your ball flight
- We will determine what flex is best for you
- Grip thickness
- Through a process of elimination you will be matched to the best club head type for your game.
- We will answer any questions you have regarding why the equipment we choose for you is best suited to your swing
In Benross and Callaway we have brands that allow custom fit to be available to all golfers regardless of standard or experience. The choices made will create a solid foundation for any beginner, improver or experienced player to develop their game further. Our goal is to ensure that you leave with a clear idea on what club is best suited for your game now and into the future.
* Each session lasts up to one hour and will be charged at £25 which will be refundable on any clubs purchased at CLGC.
For more information or to book call 020 8871 2468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Central London Golf Centre
London SW17 0AT
Tel: 020 8871 2468